What's better? Writing out your answers or using bullet points?
Learn how to practice right for the interview.
How can hand gestures improve your interview performance?
Why are mock interviews important? Why isn't one mock interview enough?
Why you shouldn't use limiting words such as "only" or "just"?
Good or bad? I wish, I think, I feel.
What should you do the day of the interview?
* Answers to the toughest interview questions and situations - follow-up letters, illegal questions, salary, job history questions and more!
* Identify possible interview questions
* Questions to ask the interviewers
* Answers to hundreds of skills and abilities questions
* How to answer and how not to answer
1. Tell us about your qualifications for this position?
2. Tell us about your experience in working on a team of technical and non-technical employees?
Teams are about working effectively with others. Highlight your effectiveness with others particularly non-technical and your accomplishments.
3. What are the three constraints on a project?
Result, budget, and time.
4. You've been given the assignment to develop a training program for a new application. Approximately 30 staff will require training. What steps will you take in developing the training?
How do you know what to include in a training program without an assessment?
5. Your assignment is to prepare the specifications to purchase a new application. What will you do?
Among the considerations - user participation, identify the objective or deliverable for the applications, and hardware platform.
6. Tell us about your experience in programming?
If you feel you're weak in programming experience, you may want to mention any formal training you've had.
7. A number of users continue to have difficulty in using a new application. The number of help calls is far and above the average for all other users. How would you address this problem?
User issue, hardware issue, or software issue?
8. Is there anything we've missed?