Adsnese

Ad

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ACCENTURE PAPER ON 12th AUGUST AT LUCKNOW

1. WRITTEN+ESSAY WRITING
2. GD
3. HR INTERVIEW
4. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW

1. WRITTEN-(1 hour)
Easy to clear, It has 3 sections

a) ENGLISH-
Total 20 questions.10 Fill in the blanks of prepositions, synonyms & antonyms,
2 passages related to computers.

b) APTITUDE-
Refer R.S.Agarwaal.
Topics on which questions were asked are:
· Blood Relations
· Directions
· Time & Distance
· Questions like if 100 people like to watch cricket, 200 like to watch football & so on…..

c) VERBAL & NON-VERBAL-
Refer R.S.Agarwaal
Topics on which questions were asked are:
· Mathematical Operations
· Data Sufficiency
· Logic
· Puzzle Test

d) ESSAY WRITING-
10 mins, 100-150 words “IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA”.
450 people cleared the written test out of 3000 people.
ON 25th August we had our GD & Interview. We reached our centre at 10:00AM.
Firstly we had a 40-45mins PPT (Pre-Placement Talk). Listen carefully as it will help you in HR interview also.

2) GD-
Firstly the coordinator asked us to suggest some topics but he gave us the following topic: “IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA AFTER 10YEARS. "
In GD you must put your points confidently & speak something. If you put your points confidently they will select you. In our group 6 people were selected from 12. In GD 150 students were selected from 450.

3) HR-
· Tell me about yourself?
· Why your 12th % was low?
· Do you know C?
· What is linked list?
· What is stack pointer? (I didn’t know the answer & I simply said” I don’t know.” Remember if you don’t know the answer tell them. It will be beneficial.)
· What is a register?
· What is the difference between LAN & WAN? (As I have asked her to ask from Computer Networks.)
· What is the difference between Routers & Switches?
· What is OSI?
· Name all the 7 layers of OSI.

Then the interviewer asked me if I was having any questions. I asked her that I want to pursue my MBA, how will Accenture help me out?

The HR interview carried out for about 10-15 mins. After my interview the interviewer told me to wait outside. I was told that I had cleared my HR & be ready for my Technical interview. After 10mins I was called for my technical interview.

4) TECHNICAL-
It was carried out for about 15-20mins.
· Tell me about yourself?
· Which sport do u like?
· Why Accenture?
· Why should I hire you?
· Why your 12th% was low?
· Some concepts of addressing.
· Which subjects have you studied?
· What was your GD topic & questions related with GD topic?
· Why were u selected in GD?

No comments:

My Ad

.