1. What base class do all Web Forms inherit from?
The Page class.
2. Name two properties common in every validation control?
ControlToValidate property and Text property.
3. What tags do you need to add within the asp:datagrid tags to bind columns manually?
Set AutoGenerateColumns Property to false on the datagrid tag.
4. What tag do you use to add a hyperlink column to the DataGrid?
5. What is the transport protocol you use to call a Web service?
SOAP is the preferred protocol.
6. True or False: A Web service can only be written in .NET?
7. What does WSDL stand for?
(Web Services Description Language)
9. Which property on a Combo Box do you set with a column name, prior to setting the DataSource, to display data in the combo box?
10. Which control would you use if you needed to make sure the values in two different controls matched?
11. True or False: To test a Web service you must create a windows application or Web application to consume this service?
False, the webservice comes with a test page and it provides HTTP-GET method to test.
12. How many classes can a single .NET DLL contain?
It can contain many classes.