1) What is runtime analysis? Have you used this?
It’s checks program execution time in microseconds. When you go to se30.if you give desired program name in performance file. It will take you to below screen. You can get how much past is your program.
2) What is meant by performance analysis? Have done
3) How to transfer the objects? Have you transferred any objects?
4) How did you test the developed objects?
I was testing a developed object. There are two types of testing - Negative testing - Positive testing In negative testing we will give negative data in input and we check any errors occurs. In positive testing we will give positive data in input for checking errors.
5) What is the difference between SAP Memory and ABAP Memory?
6) In order to upload Purchase order details, how you handle multiple values for a single field?
Eg: Item field may contain no. of values for a record
7) What is the procedure you followed to upload the data?
How did you handle errors in Call Transaction?
We can create a internal table like ‘bsgmcgcoll’. All the messages will go to internal table. We can get errors in this internal table. Below messages are go to internal table. when you run the call transaction.
- Message type
- Message id
- Message Number
9) Among the Call Transaction and Session Method, which is faster?
Call transaction is faster then session method. But usually we use session method in real time…because we can transfer large amount of data from internal table to database and if any errors in a session. Process will not complete until session get correct.
10) What are the difference between Interactive and Drill Down Reports?
ABAP/4 provides some interactive events on lists such as AT LINE-SELECTION (double click) or AT USER-COMMAND (pressing a button). You can use these events to move through layers of information about individual items in a list.
Drill down report is nothing but interactive report…drilldown means above paragraph only.
11) How to pass the variables to forms?
12) What is the table, which contain the details of all the name of the programs and forms?
Table contains vertical and horizontal lines. We can store the data in table as blocks. We can scroll depends upon your wish. And these all are stored in database (data dictionary).
13.Which contain the details of all the name of the programs and forms? (I don’t know).
14) How did you test the form u developed? How did you taken print?
15) What are Standard Texts?
16) What is the difference between Clustered Tables and Pooled Tables?
A pooled table is used to combine several logical tables in the ABAP/4 dictionary. Pooled tables are logical tables that must be assigned to a table pool when they are defined.
Cluster table are logical tables that must be assigned to a table cluster when they are defined.
Cluster table can be used to store control data they can also used to store temporary data or text such as documentation.
17) What is pf-status?
Pf status is used in interactive report for enhancing the functionality. If we go to se41, we can get menus, items and different function keys, which we are using for secondary list in interactive report.
18) Among “Move” and “Move Corresponding”, which is efficient one?
I guess, ‘move corresponding’ is very efficient then ‘move’ statement. Because usually we use this stamtent for internal table fields only…so if we give move corresponding. Those fields only moving to other place (what ever you want).
19) What are the output type and Tcodes?
20) Where we use Chain and End chain?
21) Do you use select statement in loop end loop, how will be the performance? To improve the performance?
Note: Above interview questions are same if your are looking for Sap Abap Interview Question, Sap Abap Interview Questions, Sap Bw Interview Questions, SAP Interview Question, Sap Interview Questions, Sap Pp Interview Questions, Sap R 3 Interview Questions, Abap Interview, Abap Interview Question and Abap Interview Questions.